Keyword finder tools are among the top software for search engine optimization websites.
Data provided within helps you learn more about a keyword by allowing you to find related phrases, check competition and figure out whether it’s easy to rank or not.
Although KWFinder can be free, this tool will only allow you to search for 3 free keyword searches in 24 hours.
This is a great way to check the features and based on that decide whether kwfinder.com can help your blog.
If you decide to create an account for your website, you can choose between monthly and annual plan.
Pricing per month goes from $29 to $79.
Second alternative is to create annual subscription which can save up to 50 %.
But before I go any further with prices, let me make a list of pros and cons and explain how it works.
The video below will show you how to perform keyword and competitive research with kw finder:
Find keywords with KW Finder
This useful program extracts information from Google Keyword Planner.
When you enter a phrase, the KWFinder tool returns various related keywords.
Each keyword will have its own individual basic stats that will help you determine if there is a low competition allowing you to easily rank.
Filter allows you to choose between suggestions, autocomplete and questions.
It shows you data such as:
- SEO difficulty (based on Moz domain authority score)
- Monthly search volume
- Google SERP
- Cost per click
- Search volume, etc.
These metrics usually go from 0 to 100 with 0 being the low and 100 being the high.
In terms of whether a keyword is lucrative or not, it is best to start with monthly traffic. This will tell you if it’s even worth it to create new content on a topic.
KW Finder interface review
Let me export an image from humanproofdesigns.com real quick:
There are a lot of positive reviews praising KW Finder keyword ideas. However, we need to perform an exact analysis which will show you whether this keyword tool will be helpful for your market or not.
- One of the main advantages of this keyword tool is its price. Some of its internet competitors are really expensive. Furthermore, after you sign up for one of the plans, there is a good chance that the price will fluctuate forcing you to cancel subscription soon after. If you’re going for something powerful and yet with stable and affordable stable, I recommend this tool.
- KW Finder is pretty intuitive and easy to work with. Even newbies in keyword research won’t have any issues in working with it.
- Location data is really specific and yet necessary in certain niche markets. If you’re ready to pay for one of the tools in question, you might as well add this requirement on this list.
- Trend charts are really simple and can be used by most of the people regardless of their initial knowledge.
- It has a lot of filters allowing you to target your searches on number of criteria such as: language, trend, PPC, CPC, keyword difficulty and search volume
- KWFinder is a web-based app. You don’t have to install it on your computer, you can access it from your browser directly.
- It also allows you to import your own lists
- It’s a quick and reliable way to research long tail keywords
- Support is fast and of high quality, so even if you have some issues with the software they will help you real quick
Disadvantages of KW Finder
- It has some keyword research limitations and if you need to use it at a big scale you might be disappointed
- You don’t have the option to modify your its SERP Checker preview
- If you want to use multi-tabbed keyword analysis you won’t be able to
- When you’re researching your competitors kwfinder.com won’t show you additional keyword data
Issues with KWFinder serpchecker
Some of the biggest issues marketers have with kwfinder.com are:
- Once you access your premium account, it is hard to get a refund after 24 hours have passed
- There is a tracking option allowing you to find keywords each and every day. Unfortunately, serpchechker doesn’t support automatic updates and you will have to invest time for freshest results
- There is a limited number of long tail keywords kw finder tool can generate
Although this is one of the best tools of its kind on the web, it definitely has its flaws as you can see.
Difficulty is a stat that tell you whether ranking among top 10 of Google SERPs is possible.
This feature is crucial for your online marketing and can save you a lot of time.
SEO Difficulty is usually a good indication of how many links a post has received.
Authority of a site is also important so these are some things to be considered when analyzing potential of a keyword.
Creators of the tool, Mangools team, claim that kwfinder.com is great for local suggestions and for close variants of keywords.
In that regard, it can draw attention to things you would’ve otherwise have missed with other similar SEO tools.
Another great option of KWFinder is analyzing SERPs which will instantly show you all the pages that are ranking for a particular query.
You will love this option as it will give you some additional insight on the topic.
KW Finder is one of the best keyword research tools in 2017. It’s not costly which makes it even better.
It is based on always reliable Google Keyword Planner and this by itself is a good start.
Unfortunately, the options it has are not enough to justify the cost.
If you wish something like this at your disposal, you can always use Google Keyword Planner.
Paying for something such as KWFinder can be too much for your budget especially if you can get it for free.
Get social! Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Contact me for any additional info or leave your email if you wish to be contacted by me.